RedHat is a popular Enterprise focused flavor of Linux.
RedHat Package Manager (RPM) is a free and open source packaging format.
For more information on RedHat, please see:
Dude, Where's my Config?
Cloudsmith provides contextual setup documentation with copy n' paste snippets (with your namespace/repo pre-configured) within the repository documentation.
The url download convention for RedHat repositories looks like this:
- TOKEN - Your entitlement token
- ACCOUNT - Your account name (e.g. "myaccount")
- REPOSITORY - Your repository name (e.g. "releases")
- DISTRIBUTION - The RedHat-compatible distribution (e.g. "fedora")
- RELEASE - The RedHat-compatible distribution release (e.g. "25")
- ARCH - The architecture for the package (e.g. "x86_64")
- FILENAME - The filename for the package (e.g. "nano-2.8.7-1.fc27.x86_64.rpm")
Updated 12 days ago