The main event for this release is: Package Actions API & Entitlements API.
See the changelog for additional details.
- added: API for package actions (copy, move and resync)
- added: API for entitlements (list, create, update, delete, refresh and sync)
- added: Status reason (for details of failures) has been added to the packages API
- added: Package synchronisation now works in FIFO queues rather than "many at once" (limits are currently, max 1 per repository, upto 3 across a namespace, concurrently)
- improved: Package synchronisation is faster because indexing is now performed later (after synchronisation has completed)
- fixed: The API domain/hostname is now correctly set to api.cloudsmith.io
- fixed: Issues with package counts being off slightly in repository dashboard
- fixed: When synchronising entitlement tokens, user-based tokens are now copied too